Yeah, it’s been 3 years since I’ve been on here. Here’s a recap:
- Finished law school
- Passed Ohio bar exam
- Opened a law firm
- Got married
- Had a kid
- Dissolved my law firm
- Became part owner (sort of) of a renaissance festival booth
- Got a job at another law firm
- Lost my job at the other law firm
- Passed Kentucky bar
- Realized I have no time for a renaissance festival booth
- Euthanized my 18 year old cat
- Opened another law firm
- Totalled my car, bought another
- Sold my condo
- Bought a house
- Lost my 15 year old cat
- 5 days later my dog died
- Apparently my house is smart now.
- Took myself way too seriously
- Forgot how to be funny
- Realized all that stuff I just listed is just stuff I did, not who I am.
- Resolved to look for the humor in my life again.
That pretty much brings you up to speed. Glad to be back.