I’ve had a few people ask me why I never blog anymore and my response has been that nothing funny has happened for me to blog about. Then tonight at the Jenny Lawson book signing (which I am TOTALLY going to blog about) I was reminded by my friends and loved ones that since the last time I blogged:
- I played Cards Against Humanity with a 13 year old entrusted to my care;
- face planted on the sidewalk on my way into a shop;
- took my college sophomore daughter shopping for her 5th high school prom dress;
- told a nurse stitching me up that I was sorry if I smelled but I peed a little in the accident;
- told my entire craft group that I’m not really into crafts, I’m just trying to learn how to like girls;
- I’m sure there’s a lot more but I’m bullet pointing and bullet points aren’t funny anyway.
The point is, I’m back. Crazy, weird, funny things happen in my life all the time, I just forgot to notice them. So going forward, I am going to make a point to blog once a week. If I think I have nothing to say, I’m going to get a second opinion. If that doesn’t work, I’ll just post a picture of my butt … or .. something.